Awards at Cavallino 30
Safety: A contactless ceremony is a priority. Hostess will have one trophy from each category. Award winners will be announced individually, and they will approach the stage. On stage & steps they will pose for a photograph, spaced 6 feet apart. Hostess holds the trophy for the photograph. Trophies will be sent after the event to the winning recipients.
Concorso d’Eleganza Concorso Major Awards. . .
• The Scuderia Ferrari Cup / Best of Show Corse - for the finest Competition Ferrari
• The Gran Turismo Ferrari Cup / Best of Show GT - for the finest GT Ferrari
• La Coppa per Dodici Cilindri - for the finest 12-cylinder Ferrari
• La Coppa per Otto Cilindri - for the finest 8-cylinder Ferrari
• La Coppa per Sei Cilindri - for the finest 6-cylinder Ferrari
• The Supercar Cup - for the finest Ferrari 288 GTO, F40, F50, Enzo or FXX
• The Competizione Cup - for the finest track/racing Ferrari
• The Gerald Roush Memorial Cup - Ferrari needing the most research to preserve or restore
• The Wayne Obry Memorial Cup - Ferrari best representing excellence in restoration quality
• The Robert Tallgren Memorial Cup - for the most elegant coach-built Ferrari
• The 330 GTC/GTS Cup - for the finest example of the type
• The Flat-12 Cup - for the finest example of the type
• The Preservation Cups (4) - for the Ferraris best representing original preserved condition:
2 Vintage Cups and 2 Classic Cups for Ferraris at least 30 years and older
• The Chief Judge Emeritus Cup - for the finest judged Ferrari chosen by the Chief Judge Emeritus
• The Honorary Judges’ Cup - for the finest judged Ferrari selected by the Honorary Judges
• The Ferrari Spirit Cup - for the owner best representing the spirit of Track and Concorso
Concorso Major Awards - 97 points or higher qualifies a car for Major Award consideration
Concorso Class Awards - Platino (Platinum) - 97 points or higher; Multiple awards in each class
• All Ferraris up to and including 2010 are eligible for judging. Display is 2011-2020.
• There will be approximately 15 Classes, with Ferraris grouped by model type.
• This is for the efficiency of the judging process only, so that qualified judges can judge a class within their area of expertise in a timely manner.
** Please Note: Your Ferrari Is Judged Solely Against Itself ** not against any other cars in your class. There are multiple Platino winners in each class. Your Ferrari only needs 97 points or higher for a Platino and be eligible for Major Awards.
Special Awards. . .
The Tour of Palm Beach Cups
Presented at The Breakers Party Friday evening.
The Grand Touring Cup
Presented at The Breakers Party on Friday evening, for Peoples’ Choice Finest Ferrari.
Classic Sports Sunday. . .
Postponed to Spring 2021
Major Awards Decided by Peoples’ Choice:
• Best of Show • Finest GT • Finest Competition • Most Elegant • Most Unique • Ladies’ Choice • Gentlemen’s Choice • Personal Favorite “If I could take one home…”
Marque Awards Decided by a Committee of Expert Judges:
• Best in Class • Multiple Excellence in Class
Proposed Marque Classes
British • French • German • Italian • American – pre-war & post-war class for each
Best of the Best Award. . .
If you win a 2021 Best of Show at the Cavallino Classic Concorso, you are eligible for consideration for the 6th Annual Peninsula Hotel Best of the Best Classic Award. The Best of the Best is chosen from only 8 of the top Concours around the world, and the Cavallino Classic is honored as one of these select shows.